My February IPSY Bag arrived last weeks and I got to swatch and use a few things before work and wanted to share my first impressions with you. Ipsy is a monthly subscription service priced at $10.00 a month including free shipping ( this is a plus for me since I live in Alaska) I love getting to try new products every month and a beauty subscription box is a great choice to spend your lunch money and get a few beauty products. Every month I normally receive anywhere from 4-6 samples.
Onto my February first impression,
- POP Beauty Plump Pout Mini- For being a mini its a really good size lip gloss, the color was a lot brighter when applied then in the tube so much I ended up taking it off because it was a little to much. The worst part of this lip gloss is the SMELL it didn't stink but it didn't smell good either, it reminded me of the smell of cheap makeup you play with as a kid
- Zoya Nail Polish- I love Zoya nail polish so this was a thumbs up for me! It was full size in the color Odette
- City Color Be Matte Blush- I'm not sure what color I got.. It was kind of coral but it doesn't matter because I didn't care for it. I don't know what I was thinking to try something new before work we all know that's a NO NO!! The color was way to bright and powdery for my liking and I normally love all things matte, coming from someone with oily skin!!
- Uberliss RituOil- I cant really say to much because I didn't get to use it in my hair as I was on the way to work, but I can say it seems like its a nice light hair oil and has a nice soft scent.
- Tini Beauty Cream Shadow/Base- This is ok, not something I will reach for but i wont complain since it is a full size product
Over all I wouldn't say this is my favorite bag, but it wasn't my worst either. Including three full size products in a $10.00 subscription bag is pretty freaking good! I just didn't feel anything I received made me feel like I HAVE to go out and purchase this, but I for someone who inst into beauty products like me may feel otherwise.