October 12, 2013

Model in a Bottle: Long Lasting Eyebrow Sealer




There are many things I LOVE in this world and my eyebrows are one of them. This hasn’t always been the case, I didn’t notice how important well groomed brows were until I got older and more into beauty.
The saying "brows are the frame of your face" is my new beauty motto! Your eyebrows can either make or break your everyday look. I would rather leave the house with a coat of mascara and a little powder to fill in my brows than anything else in my makeup bag.

 Now onto the OMG this stuff is AMAZING... *drumroll* Model in a Bottle: Long Lasting Eyebrow Sealer. I like to think of this stuff as hairspray for your brows. It comes with two applicators a spoolie for thicker fuller brows and a brush applicator for finer more precise brows.
The eyebrow sealer is a liquid consistency that is placed over your finished brow look to keep it in place all day! This stuff can be used over pencil, powder or wax and only a small amount is needed.  It dries quick and matte, no one will ever know it’s on and you will have eyebrows that will last for hours!! The picture above was taken after a 12hr work day!!!

It comes in a .5 FL OZ glass bottle similar to the size of a nail polish bottle and retails for $14.00




1 comment:

  1. OH I LOVE eyebrow sealer! I have to add more color to my brows bc they are so lights, so the sealer seals the deal for me. :)

    ReplyDelete