February 2, 2014

January Favorites




Hello Beauties! Can you believe that January is over? I feel like we just celebrated the New Year.. time goes faster then I can keep up with. Over the last month these are the products I have been using repetitively!
1. MAC Turquatic I find it hard to describe the smell of perfume because perfume smells different on everyone, but if I had to describe this scent in a few words it would be fresh, floral, with a little musk. I have been LOVING this a lot I have it in the roller ball and the regular bottle and have pretty much worn it everyday since I got them on Christmas.
2. Beautyblender/Beautyblender solid cleanser I have been using the Beautyblender for a little over a year and its one of my go to products for applying foundation, however cleaning it can be on the tricky side. When cleaning my makeup brushes I normally use Baby Shampoo or Dawn dish soap which normally gets the job done, however with my Beautyblender I will wash it until the water runs  clear but the sponge itself is stained which can be annoying. This Beautyblender solid cleanser must have something special in it because after I used it by little sponge was solid pink!
3. MAC Prep + Prime Highlighter I use this highlighter under my eyes and T-zone. This highlighter is a like a light concealer it highlights without shimmer and really adds a nice glow to your face with out being to dramatic. Its very blend-able and creamy. I use the color Radiant Rose which works with a lot of different skin tones.

4. Josie Maran 100 percent Pure Argan Oil If your anything like me your thinking OIL on my FACE...umm no! I thought people wore insane to jump on this cleaning oil/moisturizing oil hype. I couldn't believe anyone with acne prone/oily skin would want to rub even more oil on there face, but somehow I let the girl at Sephora talk me into buying this Josie Maran Cleanse & Nourish To Go Duo which is like a travle size of the two. I feel in love with the Josie Maran
Argan Oil and use it a few times a week before bed. Its very light and blend-able and reveals super nourished skin the following morning. I don't think I could use this as my morning moisturizer because I get more oily during the day, but if you have dry skin I believe you could.

5. NYX Butter Gloss These have been my go to lip glosses the past month, and I just cant get enough of them! These glosses soften and condition your lips and have great color pay off and glide on the skin like BUTTER (hints the name).

6. Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette This little palette is my go to palette for everyday make especially when going to work. This palette allows you to crate simple looks but also has colors to spice things up!

7. Sock Bun I love this faux sock bun hair accessory, it lets you get the look of the old school sock bun but with a products that blends a little nicer and stays put! I use this all the time especially when I'm crunched for time but what to look like I put some time into getting ready. I called this my lazy hair-do!!

Comment below your January favorites if you had any, I would love to know what they are!

1 comment:

  1. The beauty blender is definitely my favourite too !!

    Anyway, want to follow each other ? Do let me know..

    P.S. I am already following you on GFC.

    www.smallnhot.com
    facebook/smallnhot | twitter/mysarah159 | instagram (@mysarah159) | BlogLovin/smallnhot | Lookbook.nu/smallnhot

    ReplyDelete