May 1, 2013

April Cara Box

Hey beauties its time to reveal my Cara Box this month and let me tell you it was AMAZING!! This months box theme was "going green" and I personally found it a little challenging to shop for, which made me realize I need to be more green myself!

This month I was paired Meg and Holly they are such sweet ladies!! you should go check them out :)

Holly over at Oklahomapepplers sent me the cutest box!! Everything she picked out was so me and she went above and beyond for me!! She sent me a reusable cup which will help me stay GREEN at work so i can ditch the paper cups!! She also sent me some beauty items essie polish, burts bee chapstick, rimmel eyeshadow, bubble batch, and cute super fuzyyy socks. I LOVED everything<3

To see what I got Meg stop by My Borrowed Heaven


Cara Box

1 comment: