March 15, 2013

My Skin Care Routine

#1 Clarisonic Mia2- I got this little beauty back in November for my birthday. I have completely fallen in LOVE with it! I normally get ready for bed by using a makeup wipe to get all of my makeup off and then use a cleaner and rub it on my face by hand then rinse. Well after using this for the first time I was so amazed at how much makeup was still left on my face after I washed it. This thing has been a huge contributor to my recent clear skin.

#2 Philosophy Purity- I first started using this cleaner because it came in one of my sample subscription boxes and after using it 2 weeks i noticed my skin loving it, and I'm not the only one! On sephoras website it's rated a 5 STAR and over 7,000 people have reviewed it! I'm normally a drugstore face wash kinda girl but after using this cleanser I decided to purchase it from my local Sephora and its been an everyday staple ever since.

#3 Cetaphil Lotion- This was recommended to me by my dermatologist because its a non-comedogenic lotion so it wont clog your pores. The formula of this lotion is great for all skin types because its non-greasy, fragrance-free, and contains no parabens.

#4 Mario Badescu Acne Repair Kit- I have been using this kit for about 3 years now and its amazing because it caters to more then one type of acne.

  • Drying Lotion- This product has two layers the bottom layer is a concentrated calamine and the top layer is salicylic acid. You use this product by dipping a q-tip straight down and then dabbing it on any surface pimple or whitehead and it shrinks it overnight!
  • Buffering Lotion- This is my FAVORITE of the 3 products that come in the kit because its used for deep painful cystic pimples (You know the ones you cant pop and it just kills you!) It absorbs into the skin quickly which makes you think its going straight to work! its helps shrink the pimple and prevent in from eruptions. 
  • Drying Cream- This is can be used day or night you just rub a little dab after your moisturizer and its helps dry and conceal your pimple. 
Well that concludes my current skin care routine! 
Comment below and let me know what works for you, I love trying new things!

From one makeup addicted to another,
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I am really in love with my clarisonic. It's been a blessing for my acne! I have the leopard print one:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats the one I have! i lvoe anything animal print :) and it is amazing! I was on the fence but i think its dont wonders to my skin!
      Just followed you :) and omg congrats on your new edition! I cant wait to be a mom one day!

      Delete
  2. I am really loving your blog! I really love the look and the content. I am following you via bloglovin', keep up the great work. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog~Following back:)

    xoxo_Laila

    Townhouse Palette

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm actually IN LOVE with your blog, so jealous...
    New follower!

    Check out my blog?

    http://foreveralwaysfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just ordered the Mia and its charging away right now so I can use it in the AM. I have heard only good things so I am very excited :)

    ReplyDelete